Features of Pneumatic Valves
Advantages and disadvantages of Pneumatic valves
1. Advantages of pneumatic
• The air can be used in an infinite amount.
• Easy adjustment of output, variable speed and fast operation speed
It is not difficult.
• Piping is simple as it does not require a literal line as in hydraulic.
• Pressure drop is small due to low viscosity.
• Compressed air can be stored in storage tanks and can be used as needed.
You do not have to drive.
• Insensitive to temperature changes, operation is generally guaranteed at extreme temperatures.
• It is clean and harmless to the human body, so it can be used for wood, textile, leather, food processing and so on.
2. Disadvantages of pneumatic
• Lubricate pneumatic equipment to prevent rusting and lubricity.
• It is weak to foreign matter and should not have dust or moisture.
• Compressed air is less efficient and less economical when more than standard power is required.
• Due to the compressibility, it is difficult to make uniform piston speed or temporary stop, and the response speed is slow.
• Exhaust noise is high when switching valve.
1. Functions of main pneumatic equipment will be briefly described as follows.
• Air Compressor: Creates compressed air by sucking and compressing atmospheric air.
• Rear cooler: Cools the compressed air at 170 to 200 ° C, produced by an air compressor,
Separate the water.
• Air tanks: store compressed air.
• Adriair: Condensate is removed from rear cooler, but humidity is 100%, so dry.
• Pneumatic filter: removes dirt and some water droplets from compressed air to create clean compressed air.
• Lubricator: Lubricate the friction parts of pneumatic equipment by injecting lubricant into compressed air.
• Directional control valve: Controls the flow direction of compressed air.
• Speed control valve: Controls the speed of cylinder, etc. by adjusting the flow rate of compressed air.
• Cylinder: Machine that converts mechanical energy of compressed air into linear reciprocating motion.
The pneumatic actuator converts the pressure energy of the compressed air into mechanical energy to perform linear motion,
It is also called a driver as a mechanism for performing mechanical work by performing a rocking motion or the like. windage
The actuators include pneumatic cylinders for linear motion, pneumatic motors for rotational motion,
And a swinging actuator for swinging the rotation angle.
A. Functions of pneumatic cylinders
The pneumatic cylinder applies the pressure of the compressed air to the piston,
It is the most used actuator as an actuator.
The following figure shows the structure of double acting cylinder.
B. Types of pneumatic cylinders
Pneumatic cylinders are classified into two types: piston type, operating type, piston rod type, presence of cushion,
Type of positioning, type of installation, size, presence or absence of refueling, etc.